Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dallas Bridal Photographer | Lindsay

Oh Lindsay. You are so gorgeous. I was so blessed to be able to take this lovely lady's bridals. It was seriously one of my favorite days in the world. This girl has amazing taste. Not only are the details of her dress and veil absolutely stunning, she brought a whole set up as well! Vintage suitcases and a cozy quilt? Yes, please! I will take that any day! And the light just happened to be BEAUTIFUL that day. I'm pretty sure it was the only day the sun was shining in December, praise Jesus. Everything was just stunning. Aaaand I was privileged enough to go to her beautiful wedding! It was one of THE MOST gorgeous, Christ-centered weddings I have ever seen. You couldn't help but bawl your eyes out. Lindsay HUFFMAN, thank you so much for letting me take your bridals. I cherish this memory so much. And just so you know, you belong on the runway. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment