Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Vacation | Dallas Wedding Photographer

This summer has been a crazy one, that's for sure! I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to take 9 hours worth of classes over the summer, but I did it anyways. And I am  FINALLY done. On top of my crazy schedule, the boy has also been gone all summer leaving me to fend for myself :P He's been working at a youth camp running sound for the worship band. And I couldn't be more proud of him in his response to God's call to serve. It has been a little rough not seeing my best friend all summer though. So when he had last week off, I took off work too so we could spend the whole week together "vacationing" ;) Since we couldn't actually go on vacation, we went on little day trips and picnics and super cute things like that all wekk. Our first day of vacation, we went out to Granbury to do a little shopping, but we also fell across this little gem. It was just this little open field that was supposed to be a park next to a little canal, river area. And in the field were two houses that had been placed there. They were some sort of historical houses because one had a plaque that said "Walker Home built before 1898." So of course I said we had to go take some pictures by it. And my man has a way with the camera! He took all the pictures of me and they turned out quite lovely. Thanks babe for my week of vacation and for taking an interest in this passion of mine. I am blessed by your love and encouraged greatly by your leadership. :) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And here's that favorite smile of his :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment