Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Frisco, TX Portrait Photographer | Amelia

For those of you who haven't heard on Facebook, I have been interning with the fabulous Jessica Shae. I have learned SO much this week, I feel like my head is going to explode! But that is a whole other post in itself. So I won't bore you with all the details.....yet ;) First, a fun little shoot to share with you. Meet Amelia: This gorgeous girl is an intern with Jessica too. We have been having a blast together so far this week! This lovely lady is a budding photographer as well so be sure to check out her blog and leave some love for her. I am so blessed to be able to work with Amelia. And not only is she an amazing photographer, she is also super gorgeous! Wouldn't you agree? ;)




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Love,

Julie Kay

P.S - I'll be launching my blog soon so stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! :) these look soooo fabulous, Julie! Can't wait to see more. ;)

    ReplyDelete