Friday, September 9, 2011

Frisco, TX Portrait Photographer | Garner Family

So I have good news and I have great news! The good news is during my internship, I had a couple of "practice shoots," including one with three of Jessica's sweet siblings. I'm sure these kids are so used to having their picture taken since their big sister has her own photography business, but they spared some smiles for my camera too. And their smiles are absolutely adorable! Kids always make me smile with their goofy sayings and their sweet hearts. It's written all over their lovely faces!

Aaaand the great news is....My new brand will officially be launching very soon! I am beyond excited for the brand and the blog! Of course you get a sneak peak with these pictures, but the official announcement is coming up. So keep a look out!
 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Love,

Julie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment