Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waxahachie, TX Senior Photographer | Brittney

I am so excited to introduce you to this gorgeous girl! This is Brittney. She and I were in choir together when I was in high school and she is finally a Senior! SO exciting! Not only is this girl absolutely beautiful, she has an UH-MAZING voice too. And she also has the best hair ever. Totally jealous. I could take pictures of her all day! And lucky for me, Brittney will be back to do another session in the Spring! It's like a dream come true. And she brought her boyfriend along so be waiting for that super cute post too! Brittney, thank you so much for letting me be apart of your Senior year! You are so wonderful and talented and I was so honored to take your senior pictures! Enjoy! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment