Thursday, December 29, 2011

Union City, TN Family Photographer | Roberts Family: My Family

So I realize this post is a little late considering Christmas was on Sunday. But better late than never, right? And it's still consider "the Holiday's" until after New Year's, isn't it?! Either way, this post is all about my lovely family. My mom decided this year she wanted to do a family picture to send out in Christmas cards and all that jazz. So we tried to find a time where we could ALL get together and that was easier said than done. We were finally together when we all crammed into our not so spacious car for six people to go visit my sweet grandparents in Tennessee. I was totally ok with this because Tennessee is absolutely gorgeous! I love it up there! Taking pictures up there would be a blast! So a few days into our trip, we all jumped in the car and I grabbed my camera and my tripod and we went looking for places to shoot. After taking some around my grandparent's gorgeous, cozy land of course. This first one is in their front yard, if you could call it that. It's more of a ginormous plot of land with no designated front or back yard. It's so gorgeous. Not to mention their beautiful house we posed in front of. The two story, white house was built in the late 1890's and it is stunning. Anyways, here are the pictures my family and I took in the gorgeous city of Union City.

 Meet my lovely Family: From the left we have Lizeth, my brother's girlfriend. John David, my brother. My mom. My dad. Me. And The Boy (my boy, Travis ;)). I'm not sure if we're all laughing because we're happy or because they were laughing at me from running back and forth trying to make it before the timer went off. ;)

 Here are my sweet parents again. My mom is so wonderful. She is definitely the person who keeps this family together and functioning. She is our rock. And I think everyone is in agreement that we would be lost without her. Then there's my dad who I absolutely adore. That's right, I'm a daddy's girl ;) 

 And my brother and his sweet girlfriend. We had so much fun on our visit to Tennessee. John David and Travis stayed in the house down the street that belongs to one of my 2nd cousins, or 3rd cousin (I can never keep it straight. We're all family, that's all that matters right? Haha :)). Anyways, Lizeth and I found their little bachelor pad hilarious. Lizeth and John David have been together forever and I think it's safe to say she was inducted into our family a long time ago. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous in these pictures!

 Then there's Travis. He is my best friend. I adore him. And because of that he is apart of my family. :)
 Finally one last picture of my precious little family. Oh and by the way, the dog, Mac, isn't ours. He's my grandparents. But he was definitely a nice touch to the picture. ;)
 Here are a few of the tree and the dining room inside their lovely house.

 And here we all are! My Aunt Linda and my grandparents are joining us in this picture. There's a few of us missing because we couldn't all make it at the same time. And they were truly missed. Then there's of course my family back home in Texas that I absolutely adore as well. We're all family. And where would we be without them? I love you guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the pictures, Julie. The color pic of your parents is beautiful! They need to get that one framed. You're getting better and better all the time. It's nice to see you enjoying this so much. I hope you have a wonderful semester!
    Sherian

    ReplyDelete