Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dallas Portrait Photographer | Heather


Today is my kind of day. Rainy weather, cool breeze, sporting the whole shorts and cardigan look. You know those super cute summer outfits you see on Pintrest with the shorts and the cute long sleeve button ups? Yeah, in Texas, those outfits don't exist. Skip the long sleeve and wear a tanktop because it's so hot. But today I got to pull off one of those outfits and I was excited. Ha ;) I am not the typical "Yay Summer!" kind of girl. I prefer fall/winter much more! Better clothes, an excuse to cuddle, and a warm cup of coffee becomes a staple accessory. It's a problem I know.. ;) However, as much as I love winter weather, nothing beats the warm sun and the gorgeous greenery the summer brings to my photography. So without further ado, meet Heather. She's a super cool, seriously motivated, aspiring actress who just happens to make a gorgeous model! She was in need of some head shots, so we made a little mini session out of it. I would say it was pretty successful thanks to her. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment