Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Arlington Child Photographer | A'riel



Can I just say that this little guy is simply precious. I briefly introduced you guys to him here, but to continue his story -- His name name is A'riel and he is just a little ball of energy. It was a nice little work out just keeping up with him and his need to run around non-stop. But boy is he a cutie! A'riel's mom, Lucy, wanted to get some pictures of A'riel for his 2nd birthday so when she asked me, of course I was all in for spending the after with him. I don't get to take pictures of children very often, but I'm glad I was able to do a shoot with this little guy. We ran around, played on the playground, and all kinds of fun stuff. Thank you Lucy for letting me take pictures of your very handsome son!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: