Friday, September 9, 2011

Dallas, Tx Photographer | Pretty Little Blog

It's finally here! Welcome to my new pretty little blog! I absolutely love it! Those of you who have been following me on Facebook, you might notice the name of my business has changed. It's part of the new brand I've been working on for my business. The name is now Julie Kay Photography because I feel like it is so much more me and definitely more unique!  Plus it's my mom's middle name and I love that I get to bring a part of her into this little world with me. So anyways, about a month ago, I had the opportunity to intern with Jessica Shae. I learned so much about my business and the direction I want to take it in. It's like I fell in love with photography all over again and it was such a blessing to have confirmation that this business is what I get to spend my time doing! Thank you so much for everyone (like all of my roommates) who have put up with me the last month as I've asked over and over again "does this look good?" or "how does this sound?" And especially thanks to Jessica for giving me the amazing opportunity of interning with her! Stick around because there will be more exciting posts coming this way! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Love,
Julie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment