Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frisco, Tx Portrait Photographer | Anna

Can I just say this is one of the most gorgeous girls I have gotten to work with? Oh my goodness is she beautiful! Anna and her sister modeled for another "practice" shoot during my internship and I had the privilege of working with Anna that evening. She made my job SO easy - all she had to do was stand there and look like her gorgeous self! She even braved through the hot weather for me! Anna was the first shoot of the internship and when I started editing through this beautiful set, I was so excited! This is by far one of my absolute favorite shoots!

By the way seniors, it's that time of year again! This is the perfect time to start thinking about those infamous senior pictures you will be needing very soon. Start booking now to reserve your session! :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




love,
Julie Kay


1 comment: