Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dallas, TX Portrait Photographer | Brooke

Guys, I have been so blessed with the most amazing roommates in my pretty little apartment! It's been such a fun year so far! This so happens to be one of my amazing roommates, Brooke and I absolutely adore her! We always do super fun stuff together including, but not limited to going to the Galleria for Fashions Night Out. I don't know if any of you have been to FNO, but it is a blast! Brooke and I pretty much felt like VIP famous people because of all the legit treatment we were getting. So while venturing through all the fancy, name brand stores I told Brooke we had to stop at Michael Kors because it is one of my absolute favorite brands. Well, Michael Kors happened to be doing a give away that evening and guess who won a brand spankin new Michael Kors bag? This girl! I was SO ecstatic!! So of course the first thing I wanted to do is go on a fun little shoot with my gorgeous roommate Brooke and take pictures of her and my new bag! And she agreed only because she loves me so much ;) So now I have an adorable Michael Kors bag and a lovely little shoot of Brooke to share with you. It's your lucky day! ;)
And just so everyone knows, I will be announcing a Fall Special later this week! If your interested in a Fall session be looking out for it! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

love,
Julie Kay

1 comment:

  1. these are really fabulous. like, REALLY REALLY wonderful! love them all, Julie!

    ReplyDelete