Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dallas, Tx Photographer | Here to Stay

Hello friends! So sorry for my absence, it's been so hectic! In the midst of planning my life out for the rest of my college career, I had a much needed break of stepping back and letting the Lord plan my life and do with me as He wishes, rather than trusting in myself to do all the work. And tonight I had the confirmation that I needed! I love my photography business so much! And I am so excited to see where the Lord leads me in this business. Thank you so much for being patient and understanding as the Lord works in my heart. My amazing roommate Brooke, who you saw here, also happens to be my bible study leader. Brooke and my other bible study leader, Lindsay, chose an amazing Beth Moore study over the life of David. Tonight's session was so wonderful. God showed me so much, but most importantly to just trust in Him. 


"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken."
|| Psalm 62:5-6||

The Lord is so good and opens up doors and opportunities in His timing. I am so glad I do not have to rely on myself and my own selfish desires. God is so good to me. I am overwhelmed in His love right now. And I am so thankful I can share that with you! :)

Well now that we are in such a good mood after that little uplifting note from the Lord, meet my roommates!! Yes, they have been my roommates since August and yes, I am aware it's November. But I still love them the same if not more! These girls are so encouraging to me and sometimes I forget how blessed I am to have them! So we decided to go on a fabulous mini Fall shoot and they were excellent models of course! ;) This is just a little preview, there will definitely be more to come! But I just wanted to share with you our awesome, goofy, fun, loving, adorable, precious, more wonderful adjectives I can't think of, apartment. Thank you girls for being such an encouragement to me and such solid girls in the Lord I can lean on. Y'all are such a blessing! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment