Friday, November 4, 2011

Dallas, Tx Photographer | Best Friends

Ahhh you finally get to meet my roommates! I absolutely adore these girls! Emma, Edi, Brooke, Syeldy and I all moved in together in August and it has been a blast ever since. I always wake up to little surprises whether it's a little note or a full on pancake breakfast like Syeldy prepared for everyone this morning! We totally lucked out with getting each other as roommates and it is made all the more obvious when we go out on fun little adventures such as this one! We spent all afternoon getting ready for this shoot from putting outfits together to putting every hair in place to deciding which scarves to wear from our gorgeous little scarf wall. Thank you guys so much for allowing me to take some fun pictures of you in this beautiful fall light! I can't wait till we hang them up in our apartment! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The sun was doing all kinds of crazy flares, I loved it! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, I do claim these girls as my roommates. And yes, we are the best apartment EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment