Monday, November 14, 2011

Dallas, Tx Photographer | Fall Special

So I have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather the past couple of weeks and then all of a sudden it got hot yesterday. Does anybody else feel like Texas needs to make up it's mind and pick a season? ;) But no matter the choice in weather Texas decides to drop our way, the Fall Special still remains. There are a few spaces left for the Fall Special if you would like to hop on board and book a session! Contact me fast to make sure you get a spot! I have some really fun shoots coming up in the next couple of months so get excited! I would also like to extend a personal thank you for all the prayers and love that was sent my way in the recent passing of my grandmother. It was so encouraging to see the Lord work through a terrible situation such as this one and bring family and friends closer together. I am thankful to have all of you. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment