Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waxahachie, TX Family Portrait Photographer | Shaw Family

Ok friends, are you ready for a walk down one of my treasured paths? It starts by introducing the Shaw Family. I absolutely adore them! I started going to Stonegate Church almost a year ago, and I did a lot of volunteering up in the youth. This is where I met James, Christine and their 3 sons Caleb, Justin, and Ryan. Those boys are the most hilarious group you will ever meet. Not a Sunday goes by that I don't get a good laugh at how fun these 3 are. It's like a never ending cycle of sweet guy goofiness. And I find it SO entertaining! Then there's James and Christine. Their testimony is so sweet and encouraging. Not only are they just a fun, happy, loving, sweet couple to be around, they are also so willing to share their hearts with you when you need some godly advice. I don't know how many amazing words of wisdom they have provided me with this past year. I cannot express how thankful I am for this sweet family! God was so gracious to put them in my life. And I finally got to meet their daughter, Jamie! As well as Christine's mom and stepdad. It was such a blessing to make more sweet memories with you guys! Thank you so much for being awesome clients, but such amazing friends as well. Love you guys! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So sweet. I love taking pictures of sweet, happy couples. But two? That's even better! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment