Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dallas Portrait Photographer | Rebecca

Oh my word am I in love with these images. This is Rebecca and I sort of introduced her here. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. Not only does she have an incredible spirit, but she is also one of the most encouraging girls I know. Rebecca needed some head shots done because she is an incredibly talented aspiring actress. I don't do head shots very often so we made a whole shoot out of it. And it was SO fun! We went out to White Rock Lake and explored just a little bit. We definitely made an adventure out of it! Also some other exciting news.. The Boy helped me out with this shoot. Because he is a super sweet, awesome trooper he sometimes comes along on shoots with me to help assist me in carrying all my equipment, but this time he took control of the camera. And he got some really awesome shots! I was SO proud of him! Thanks Travis for taking the time to not only help me with my shoots, but actually learn about this passion of mine. It means so much to me! And thank you Rebecca for spending the evening with me and totally rocking this shoot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture above is one of the awesome pictures Trav took. He's a pretty good photographer if I do say so myself... But I may be just a little bit biased ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment