Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dallas Wedding Photographer | Summer Makeover

Hello Friends! My life has been more than crazy. The semester finally ended and I am officially on Summer Break! Which brings me to a couple of announcements!
I will be out of the office from Friday, May 11 to Tuesday, May 22 because I am going on a missions trip to Brazil! I will get to tell kids about Jesus for 10 days and I couldn't be more excited! So thankful that the Lord provided over and above for me to go on this trip. It's going to be great!
Announcement nombre deux (sorry, I'm taking French next semester and I thought I would get a head start... ;)). Julie Kay Photography is getting a total and complete make over that is in the works as we speak. I am working with the amazing designer Heather and I am totally revamping my brand. If you need a designer, I recommend this super cool chick. And just to give you a little sneak peak of what is to come, here is the mood board Heather created after I responded to tons of questions about my business, personality, etc. She is a genius! Be sure to leave some love for this awesome inspiration board Heather made. 
I hope everyone is having an awesome end of the semester! Summer is just around the corner for so many!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment