Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dallas Wedding Photographer | I'm Back + A Preview

I'm baaaaaaaack! Oh my goodness, Brazil was amazing! The Lord was incredible faithful. I will be sure to do a whole blog post about it a little later, with pictures of course ;) I just wanted to do a quick post letting everyone know I am officially back in the office and ready for some really exciting plans! This summer is going to be super busy, but I am so ready for it. Thank you so much for all of your patience, prayers, and support while I was away on such an incredible journey. 


Also, I thought I would share a sneak peak of this little guy. This is A'riel. And he is probably the cutest two year old ever incase you were wondering. Be looking for his full post as well! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, cuteness overload! Such a great picture, not just because he is my cousin but - he looks so adorable! I can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete